Adopting Margaux

This blog is to document the end of the long journey leading to our new daughter Margaux in China.

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Today is the first day I will post in this new blog. We had a winter storm in Memphis are pretty much stuck at home, so I thought it would be a good time to watch the two DVDs that the agency had sent us a few weeks ago. To be honest I did not want to jump all over them as soon as they got here because I know it's still going to be many months before we go to China to pick up Margaux. So I talked Chuck into watching the two DVDs. The first one was about getting prepared for the trip itself and what to expect. The second one was about attachment parenting and was as dry as dry gets. I had to nudge Chuck a few times. Sophie has been her usual active self and Yoda has been sleeping all day. I will have to make a special entry for the whole hamster ordeal of this past week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home